Along the road,
you were my companion
Seeking the path,
you were my guide

No matter to whom I spoke,
it was you who answered
When Sun called Moon to Sky,
it was you who shined

In the Night of aloneness,
you were my comforter

When I laughed,
you were the smile on my lips
When I cried,
you were the tears on my face

When I wrote,
you were the verse
When I sang,
you were the song

Rarely did my heart desire
another lover
Then when it did,
you came to me in the other...

Hazrat Sarmad Shaheed ra


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darood-e-Awaisiya (Ashiq e Rasool Hazrat Owais Qarni (RA) )

عید گاہ ما غریباں کوئے تو انبساط عید دیدن روئے توصد ہزاراں عید قربانت کنم اے ہلالِ ما خمِ ابروئے تواے میرے محبوب میری عیدگاہ تو تیرا کوچہ ہےاور میری عید تو بس تیری اِک نظر میں پوشیدہ ہے میں اس جیسی ہزاروں عیدیں تیرے اَبرو کے صرف ایک خم پر قربان کر دوں كلام حضرت خواجہ امیر خسرو رحمتہ الله تعالى عليہعلاج کی نہیں حاجت دل و جگر کے لئیےبس تیری اک نظر کافی ہے عمر بھر کے لیئے💚💚💚💚💚