I have five things to say,
five fingers to give
into your grace.

First, when I was apart from you,
this world did not exist,
nor any other.

Second, whatever I was looking for
was always you.

Third, why did I ever learn to count to three?

Fourth, my cornfield is burning!

Fifth, this finger stands for Rabia,
and this is for someone else.

Is there a difference?
Are these words or tears?
Is weeping speech?
What shall I do, my love?”

So he speaks, and everyone around
begins to cry with him, laughing crazily,
moaning in the spreading union
of lover and beloved.

This is the true religion. All others
are thrown-away bandages beside it.

This is the sema of slavery and mastery
dancing together. This is not-being.

I know these dancers.
Day and night I sing their songs
in this phenomenal cage...

Hazrat Jalal Udin Rumi ra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darood-e-Awaisiya (Ashiq e Rasool Hazrat Owais Qarni (RA) )

عید گاہ ما غریباں کوئے تو انبساط عید دیدن روئے توصد ہزاراں عید قربانت کنم اے ہلالِ ما خمِ ابروئے تواے میرے محبوب میری عیدگاہ تو تیرا کوچہ ہےاور میری عید تو بس تیری اِک نظر میں پوشیدہ ہے میں اس جیسی ہزاروں عیدیں تیرے اَبرو کے صرف ایک خم پر قربان کر دوں كلام حضرت خواجہ امیر خسرو رحمتہ الله تعالى عليہعلاج کی نہیں حاجت دل و جگر کے لئیےبس تیری اک نظر کافی ہے عمر بھر کے لیئے💚💚💚💚💚