Abu Said ABil Khair

Every dawn I bring my heart to You,
my lamentations are to soften to
ur heart,
so You grant me the honor of being a beggar at Your gate,
and no one else’s.
You play asleep these long nights and I am missing You.
You play remote and distant. This tossing and turning, 
these long hot dry spells and I am missing You.
Who am I?
One fed up with his self, at war with sanity.
One who burnt with jealousy last night 
hearing the true lamentations of a truly broken one 
at the Beloved’s gate.
Your desires are legion, 
while your wealth is carried off through the ten gates
Spend one night in purity and desirelessness at the Beloved’s gate.
If you aren’t fulfilled, then complain
My Beloved, 
giver of all needs, and their satisfier too, 
pray see to it that I need none but You, 
and knock on no door but Yours.
O’ Friend of the fallen, untie this knot!
Only You can.
Have pity on me and this bewildered mind.
O’ Bestower of grace, I have nowhere to go,
do not send me away from Your gate,
O’ Merciful One.
Friend,
I would throw this heart away but it has Your
fire brand on it.
Both eyes I would stitch shut if You weren’t sitting in them.
My whole being is nothing but Your abode, 
or I would use it as incense at Your door...

Abu Said ABil Khair 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darood-e-Awaisiya (Ashiq e Rasool Hazrat Owais Qarni (RA) )

عید گاہ ما غریباں کوئے تو انبساط عید دیدن روئے توصد ہزاراں عید قربانت کنم اے ہلالِ ما خمِ ابروئے تواے میرے محبوب میری عیدگاہ تو تیرا کوچہ ہےاور میری عید تو بس تیری اِک نظر میں پوشیدہ ہے میں اس جیسی ہزاروں عیدیں تیرے اَبرو کے صرف ایک خم پر قربان کر دوں كلام حضرت خواجہ امیر خسرو رحمتہ الله تعالى عليہعلاج کی نہیں حاجت دل و جگر کے لئیےبس تیری اک نظر کافی ہے عمر بھر کے لیئے💚💚💚💚💚